[Yaesu] FT-990 EPROMUpgrade

Berndt Josef Wulf wulf at ping.net.au
Tue Aug 8 00:26:08 EDT 2006

Besides some protocol changes, there are not any new features that I'm aware
off. However, the majority of software packages require the newer version and
won't work with the older.

If my memory serves me correctly, I should still have a ROM at home which I'm
willing to sell. However, the changeover is not for the faint hearted since
its a surface mount package requiring a steady hand and a surface mount
rework station. Contact me off-list if interested.

73, Berndt
VK5ABN