[Yaesu] VA3CR FT-1000MP For Sale

Doug McCann va3cr at cogeco.ca
Mon Dec 18 18:08:16 EST 2006

Reply OFF Line Only at dougmccann at cogeco.ca

For Sale - My FT-1000MP (no mods or filters)
Original Manual, New Hand Mike, Original Box and Service Manual
Serial Number 5L030119
Non Smoker and the radio is in very good condition and working properly.

Guaranteed working (not DOA) when the radio arrives at your QTH

Payment by US International Money Order

I will be listing the radio on E-bay if it doesn't sell by Jan 1 2007
Will ship anywhere (after payment is received) at the purchaser's expense.

No price has been set and the radio will go for the highest offer over the
reserve price.
The current bid will be posted on my website:
www.va3cr.net/forsale.htm

Doug, VA3CR
www.va3cr.net