[Yaesu] FT-736R CAT Issue

K3SK k3sk at hiddenacresfarm.com
Wed Feb 15 22:30:51 EST 2006

Most of these recommendations are for 'standard level converting'
interfaces.  My guess is what is needed is custom built hardware that
includes code to read the status from the radios display circuit.   I don't
have the technical know-how to do this.  I was hoping someone had solved
this problem.  If they did, they could make a small fortune marketing it.

De K3SK