[Yaesu] FT2000 later... FT1000 BACK!?

LA5HE Ragnar Otterstad la5he at otterstad.dk
Tue Jul 11 02:17:31 EDT 2006

I noticed that the FT1000MP MK V is BACK on the Yaesu website!
It is not listed in the HF section - rather it comes up on the
home page every few times you go to it. I don't remember seeing
this there before.

Does this mean the 2000 is yet months away!?

g.

At Hamradio in FN last month the Yaesu rep said that it would be available
in November here in Europe.

I had a discussion with ON4UN and others there. Bottom line seemed to be
that if you have a FT1000MP mkV with roofing filters installed
there was not much to gain by trading in for a Ft.2000.

73

" RAG "  Ragnar Otterstad   LA5HE JW5HE OZ8RO

Located in Telemark - Home of skiing.

For more information about Telemark take a look at :
www.telemarksnett.no/en/index.html