[Yaesu] FT2000 later... FT1000 BACK!?

Mike Schatzberg cherokeehillfarm at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 11 08:31:24 EDT 2006

Hello Yaesu Fans:

It appears that the replacement for the Mark V received FCC type acceptance
last month.

I have posted some pricing information, type acceptance data, and the
operating manual on my website for your information.

http://home.earthlink.net/~cherokeehillfarm/id2.html

73 and Happy DXing,

Mike Schatzberg
W2AJI