[Yaesu] Roofing filter

Hardy Landskov n7rt at cox.net
Thu Jul 20 12:10:01 EDT 2006

I have had a very different experience. I have a ham that is about 3 blocks
away from me and he likes to ragchew on 17 and 20 meters. I could not
operate on those bands when he was on. The radio had terrible buckshot type
noise when he would transmit (SSB) I put an Inrad roofing filter in my
FT1000D and I don't hear him anymore.
This is definately the case where it really helped.
73 N7RT