[Yaesu] Which DTMF Mic? MH-36 or MH-59?

kd4e kd4e at verizon.net
Fri Sep 8 09:02:12 EDT 2006

Thanks to all for their responses!  I have made an
offer on a used MH-59 (including and not including
a swap of my stock MH-31).

If that does not work out I will save up for a
new one.  Small free tailgate here tomorrow morning.

I had read the AE7Q RF article, very helpful.

--

Thanks! & 73,
doc, KD4E