[Yaesu] IF MOD or ROOFING MOD.

WA3GIN in Alex. City, VA wa3gin at erols.com
Thu Apr 19 17:23:12 EDT 2007

HI,

I used to have a similar scenario with a guy running the legal limit using a
4Ele beam that I could see easily from my roof top.  He was not  more than
one mile away.  The tuner attenuated his signal 20-30db when 50khz away from
the High-Q resonance part of the band where I was operating...there is
little you can do with front end over load with internal filters IMHO.

73,
dave

73,
dave
wa3gin at COMCAST.NET

This is a new email address.  The EROLS ACCOUNT will be terminated at the
end of March.  Please update your address book ;-)