[Yaesu] FS: FLDX-400 & FRDX-400 Twins

kd4e kd4e at verizon.net
Mon Mar 12 23:24:08 EST 2007

FS: FLDX-400 & FRDX-400 Twins

Pictures here:
http://bibleseven.com/swapn.html

Both are complete except for one 6BM8 audio
section tube (have a replacement coming).

Receiver has some surface corrosion on a section
of the chassis where some moisture must have
gathered some time in the past and a coil on
the 6M converter needs repair. It powers up
but needs some cleaning of dust and the section
of chassis sanded and sealed.

Transmitter has some sort of PS section problem,
perhaps diodes. I have a spare xfmr if that
proves to be needed. It also could use a
little cleaning. Both have not been used in a
long time so the usual service is needed.
If TX tubes are needed I should have spares.
TX is pictured w/o knobs but the Yaesu knobs
are included.

Asking $250. plus actual shipping for the pair
(or pickup in the Tampa Bay area).

(Will swap locally for a four or needs-work eight
2SC2879 amp., preferably a Ham amp or a CB/Ham
Worth-More brand, not sure about other brands.)

--

Thanks! & 73, doc, KD4E
Projects: ham-macguyver.bibleseven.com