[Yaesu] Wanted pottentiometer MIC YAESU FT1000D..

EA1DR Óscar Luis ea1dr at telefonica.net
Wed Aug 13 08:38:09 EDT 2008

Hello;

Recently I purchased a wonderful FT1000D, but unfortunately in the trip
in one of the potentiometer, MIC has been broken. I've been talking to
Yaesu Spain, to see if Japan have in stock this potentiometer,
and unfortunately for me, do not take stock. Someone can help me and I can
tell where can I
get this potentiometer, give me a pity to see my transceiver so
horrible .. Many thanks in advance. 73's

If someone can help me or wants to contact me, please leave them my e-mail,
I will be very grateful ..

EA1DR Oscar Luis

ea1dr at telefonica.net