[Yaesu] G-800DXA Rotator - Latest development

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Thu Aug 28 15:15:08 EDT 2008

Paul, I believe that the G-800 is not enough rotator for that Steppir and
loop driven element's wind torque.  I'm surprised it lasted as long as it
apparently did.  I have run a G-800 and a G-1000 for 13 years so far with
no failures.  The G-800 turns a C-3E on a swinging arm sidemount, while the
G-1000 turns a C-3E and an EF-240S 40m yagi.

73, Pete N4ZR