[Yaesu] FT-1000D's, accessories, ALPHA amp for sale

David J Windisch davidjw at cinci.rr.com
Mon Dec 15 06:12:19 EST 2008

Have 3 FT-1000*D*'s, want to sell 2.  One unit is factory stock, all have books, recorders, RS-232's, filters, accessory connectors.  Two have 60M mods, noise blanker mods, key click mods.  One unit has 5 INRAD narrow cw & ssb filters, and slower-tuning mod.

Also have cherry (really!) ALPHA 87A.

Love 'em all.  Got an itch, though: I will entertain offers including a *K3*.

This is *not* a distress sale.  No offense taken; however, lowballs won't "make the log".

Interested?  Pls call me at 513-674-7202 eves EST, or leave msg and I'll call you.

Tia & 73,

Dave  W8FGX