[Yaesu] FT-8900

Dypete at aol.com Dypete at aol.com
Wed Jul 16 07:44:51 EDT 2008

Hello all and thank you for reading my post.
I am interested in acquiring a Yaesu FT-8900 mobile unit.
Should one have one for sale or know of one for sale, I would greatly
appreciate the information.
Please state condition, both physically, cosmetically,operationally and
asking price.
I would prefer a unit that would come w/ the separation kit. If other
accessories available, please state.
Any information would be greatly appreciated!
Stay well!
KB2DY

Pete  Giacopelli
"Carpe Diem"
"Seize the day"
"It's OK to think about what  you want(ed) to do but it's time to do what you
were meant to do."
"Life can  only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards" -
Søren  Kierkegaard
"Nature does nothing uselessly" Aristotle
"Improvise, Adapt,  Overcome" movie " Heartbreak Ridge"
"Remember, Progress not  perfection!"