[Yaesu] RX Ant out on Mark V

Andreas Junge, N6NU n6nu at arrl.net
Thu Mar 27 15:29:17 EDT 2008

You can use it to put a receive filter into the antenna line and switch it
on and off. I for example use crystal filters in the antenna line to get rid
of interference from stations at the same field day site.

Another use for me is that I have a pan-adapter receiver inline with the
Mark 5. It get's switched out by the Mark 5 when I transmit

73,

Andreas, N6NU