[Yaesu] Mini DIN cables

Sam Barrett smbarrett at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 28 16:38:10 PDT 2009

I usually get an old PC Mouse with a PS2 plug and use the cable. It has a nice molded PS2 (mini-DIN) plug on it. Then, you can solder a 5-pin Din plug on the other end.

Works for me.

73,
Sam, W5KF

Today's Topics:

   1. CT-39A packet radio cable's (johne tds.net)
   2. Re: Yaesu Digest, Vol 79, Issue 5 (Dave Maley)

Message: 1