[Yaesu] F.S. QSYer for elder Yaesu Transceivers

dd3ly at arcor.de dd3ly at arcor.de
Sat Jun 13 10:48:17 PDT 2009

Hi,

I have a QSYer for sale which is intended to be used with elder Yaesu transceivers.
It was built for the Yaesu FT-757. I have two of these and both work well withmy FT-890.
I think it works with all those Yaesu radios which have the female Mini-DIM CAT-connector
on the backside. It was built by Stone Mountain Engineering, USA. I want 50.ooEuro for
this one, plus shipping from DL. PayPal is welcome. Feel free to ask for a picture or any
other info.

73 de Andy DH5AK