[Yaesu] Problems with Roofing Filter

Alfredo Velez WP3C wp3c at aol.com
Sun Mar 15 14:09:19 PDT 2009

Thanks everyone for the info. My other radio a Mark V has a Roofing filter
installed by NP4A and I do not have it here. The roofing filter that I have
here to install to the MP does not have the jumper cable. Where did I can
find that cable? Thanks & 73'

Alfredo Vélez WP3C
e-mail: mailto:wp3c at aol.com
Web: http://www.wp3c.qth.com
WP3C DX Cluster Node: telnet://wp3c.hopto.org