[Yaesu] Increasing FT1000MP Transverter output

Ross rbiggar at ihug.co.nz
Mon Mar 16 20:13:53 PDT 2009

Thanks to those that replied to my question about the FT1000MP transverter output.
Yes I finally measured it with my power meter and it is a lot lower than I expected, from 0 to .1mw max.

I would like to use the FT1000MP  as a second rig to drive a transverter from 28 to 432mhz,
unfortunatelt the  transverter is designed for inputs between 0 and 20mw.

Can someone guide me to a small commercial RF amplifier that I could use to at 28mhz, to boost the FT1000MP output power
to say 20mw.

Thanks
Ross
ZL1WN