[Yaesu] Wanted: G-2700 Rotator Lower Housing

Rod radiodad2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 17 09:03:43 PDT 2011

Hello All,

I am looking for the lower half of the bell housing for a Yaesu G-2700 rotator. If you have a lightning damaged G-2700 rotator unit to part out or a good unit to part with, please contact me off list. I appreciate any help locating this part, so please ask anyone who you think may have an old G-2700 that is missing a controller or has a rotator unit with an electrical problem. Mine is only missing a few teeth but it still has plenty of life. Even though a lower housing is all I need, I will consider paying for more than the requested part.

Please e-mail off list: radiodad2000 at yahoo.com

Thanks!

Rod
WN8R