[Yaesu] Packet Cable CT-39

K8RI (Roger) K8RI at rogerhalstead.com
Tue Jan 25 05:17:41 PST 2011

On 1/24/2011 8:24 PM, Bill Gillenwater wrote:
> Where can I find the Packet Cable, CT-39, 6 pin Mini-din connector for data interfacing?
> thanks 73 Bill
Check Amazon for cables already made up. To hook up a Tokyo Hy-Power
HL-1.5Kfx I used Apple printer cables. I cut them in two, and had to add
the large DIN to the other end.

Otherwise there are a number of outlets where you can purchase the
connectors, which BTW are generally constructed of the thermoplastic
insulation that makes them a bear to solder.

Otherwise long dollar and HRO, AES, and most ham dealers that sell Yaesu
will probably have the Yaesu cables.

73

Roger (K8RI)