[Yaesu] FS/FT: FT857D

Michael Tortorella w2iy at verizon.net
Tue Aug 6 15:43:50 EDT 2013

Fellow Yaesu users, I would like to sell my FT857D and am offering it to the list first before the general public.  I am the second owner, no smoke from my household or from the PO's household.  I have used the rig for 2 summers as a vacation rig in Maine, 1 month each summer, so fairly low hours from me.  Rig is absolutely like new in every way, appearance is at least 9 of 10 and everything that I have used works as it should.  I can send pictures if you are interested.  Includes the mic, original manual, and power cord.  I have gone to an FT890 for simplicity in my vacation operations, the 857 is too menu-driven for my taste.  Asking $725 shipped USA, or trade for FT-920 in similar excellent condition.  Please reply off list.  Thanks for the BW and 73 to all, Mike W2IY