[Yaesu] FT-2000D with Quada

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Thu Jul 11 22:00:31 EDT 2013

The spike problem is in the FT-2000D not the amplifiers.  The Quadra
may not be effected as much by the spike - particularly if you turn
on the attenuator as recommended in the Instruction Manual - but the
FT2000D will certainly produce spikes since it will be operating at
somewhat reduced power even with the attenuator.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV