[Yaesu] Replacement Rotor Connectors

Tom w3frg at comcast.net
Thu Jun 13 10:58:31 EDT 2013

I have available Yaesu Rotor & Controller OEM replacement cable
connectors for models: G-450A, 650A, 800A, SA, DXA, 1000A, SA, DXA,
2800DXA, 5500 and many more. These are the small rectangular 6 pin male
and female controller cable I/F connectors, great for making cable
extensions, and the round metal 6 pin NCS-256-P, 7 pin NJC-207-PF, 7 pin
NJC-207-Adm and the NJC-207-RM Flange Rotor cable I/F connectors. Free
Domestic Shipping. PayPal accepted. Contact me off line at: w3frg1 at
gmail dot com -- Tom W3FRG