[Yaesu] FS: Batteries and charger for Yaesu FT897

John Geiger af5cc2 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 10:51:06 EST 2015

I have for sale 4 of the Yaesu FNB-78 batteries for the Yaesu FT897, as
well as the CD-24 and PA-26.  If purchased new, each battery costs $140,
the CD-24 costs $130 and the PA-26 goes for $80 so this setup would cost
$770.  Even if you go with the W4RT aftermarket setup it would still cost
close to $500.  The batteries seem to take and hold a their intended charge.

I am asking $275 plus for all 4 batteries and the charging system.  I can
take paypal/check/MO.

73 John AF5CC