[Yaesu] My Yaesu Items for sale

W2GR at aol.com W2GR at aol.com
Wed Jul 8 12:24:43 EDT 2015

I have for sale the following:

Yaesu FL-7000 4 button in outstanding condition...I bought it last fall
second hand and had it shipped to N4ATS for him to perform his magic...I have
not had it on the air...my plans have changed and it is not needed here
anymore...very clean from a non-smoking environment. $1500 shipped to  CONUS.

Yaesu FAS-1-4R Remote antenna selector...still NIB..$145 shipped to  CONUS.

Yaesu SP-6 with phone patch..looks like new...not a mark on it. $150
shipped to CONUS.

Yaesu FC-757AT Auto antenna tuner..I picked it up from a SK estate and
never had power to it...has some minor blemishes and sold as is...with manual.
$90 shipped to CONUS.

MicroHAM DB37 cable for the FT-1000D (I recently sold it) will work with
MicroHam products and the 1000D. $50 shipped to CONUS

WX5D Multi-Keyer with L/R speed control. $50 shipped to CONUS.

I also have a DVS-2 here somewhere I used with the 1KD but need to find
it...that will be listed also when located.

Thanks/73

Mike W2GR

If no interest here ..these items will be listed elswhere for  sale.