[Yaesu] Panadapter software for the Yaesu FT1000

John Geiger af5cc2 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 21:10:39 EDT 2016

I have a Yaesu FT1000 and love it so far, and am wondering if there is an
easy way to hook it up to a computer to get a bandscope/panadapter?  Is
there a way to use the IF out tap straight to the computer, probably via
the soundcard, to get a panadapter without having to buy a SDR receiver to
go with it?  Has anyone created software for this?  I would be ok being
limited to 100khz or so of bandwidth on the panadapter.

73 John AF5CC