[Yaesu] FS: Yaesu FT450AT HF/6m radio for sale-works fine

John Geiger af5cc2 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 09:15:04 EDT 2016

I have a Yaesu FT450AT for sale, which works good, and is in really good
physical condition as well, with a couple of nicks on the sides of the
bezel, and a light smudge or 2 on the top, which are really hard to see.
This has the internal antenna tuner installed in it.

This is the 100 watt HF and 6 meter rig with IF DSP noise reduction and DSP
based narrow filters, a voice recorder to call CQ for you over and over
again, a CW memory keyer, a TCXO for frequency stability, a voice
synthesizer to announce the frequency and mode at the push of a button, and
quite a few more features.

You can read all about it at:
http://www.universal-radio.com/catalog/hamhf/0450.html

This rig comes with the MH-67 hand mic, a power cord the manual, and box.

I am asking $455 shipped.

I can take paypal/check or MO.  This is not the same radio as the other ad
I have. I do have 2 Yaesu FT450s for sale.

73 John AF5CC