[Yaesu] FS: Yaesu FT1000MP HF transceiver

John Geiger af5cc2 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 14:50:24 EST 2017

I have for sale a Yaesu FT1000MP HF radio, which I have decided to part
with to get something that also does 6 meters like a Yaesu FT2000 or Icom
756 series.  The FT1000MP does dual receive, has built in AF DSP for noise
reduction, notch filtering, and bandpass filtering. It has a built in PS,
built in tuner, built in keyer, and speech processor. Check out the reviews
on this radio, it is a contest grade radio at a budget price.

It comes with the stock 500hz CW filter, and the INRAD roofing filter to
increase receiver performance. It also has the hand mic and power cord.

You can read more about this model at:
http://www.universal-radio.com/catalog/hamhf/ft1000mp.html

It works fine and is in overall good physical condition, with no real
scratches on the case. There is a little wear on the dual receive button.

I am asking $800 for it plus shipping, and can take paypal/check/MO.

73 John AF5CC