[Yaesu] FT1000D vs FT1000MP MK5

John Geiger af5cc2 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 19:53:34 EST 2017

Thanks for the information Cecil. I agree that the APF on the FT1000D is
excellent, makes CW much better.  I have used a FT1000MP and was
disappointed on the APF on it, and I didn't think the DSP did much to help
either. Not sure if the MK5 improved it much. It looks like the changes for
the MK5 were mainly for SSB except for the 200 watts.

73 John AF5CC