[Yaesu] Yaesu Mark V Field & Acc for sale.

Rich Wilson kc6mmi at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 20 02:31:17 EDT 2018

I have the following items for sale as a pack deal.
 Yaesu FT 1000 MP Mark V Field (NO box)
 with1 each of the following filters:XF-114SN / XF-114CN / XF-110SN / XF-115C /XF110CN (no boxes & all need to be installed.)
1 copy of the owner’s manual & 117 V Power cord.
1 Yaesu stock hand mic
1 Yaesu MD-100 A8X Desk mic (in box)
1 Yaesu MD-200 A8X Deluxe desk mic (in box)
1 DVS-2 DIGITAL VOICE RECORDER (no box)
1 FH-1 REMOTE CONTROL KEYPAD (no box)
1 SP-8 LOUDSPEAKER WITH AUDIO FILTERS & Hookup Cable (NoBox)
1 inrad IF MOD KIT (70 MHz Preamp No box) will need installing.
 Radio is a virgin, no mods or updates. Radio works well and looks good. I will have my Local UPS Store pack everything and ship to the buyer. I Am moving into an apartment and won’t be able to use this great system. Questions welcome.Priced to sell $2,900.00 shipped & Insured

Thanks for looking.Rich    KC6MMI

PHONE : 406-672-3529
E Mail: kc6mmi at yahoo.com