No subject

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: No subject
From: kk9w@solon.eng.uiowa.edu (David R. Andersen)
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 1996 03:13:07 -0600
                          February 1996
                    CW SPRINT CONTEST SUMMARY SHEET

    Callsign used = KK9W - Low Power Entry
                    Exchange Sent:  call KK9W # DAVE IA

    80       92     92      0
    40       58     58      0
    20       24     24      0          Total Multipliers:  37
    15        0      0      0
    10        0      0      0

   All      174    174      0

Final Score:  174 QSO's x 37 Multipliers = 6438 points

Equipment: FT101EE (80 Watts), N6TRv4.05 Software, MFJ Keyer

Antennas: TH3JR @ 75 ft, 40m and 80m Dipoles @ 70 ft

Operators: Single op, David R. Andersen, KK9W

Club or team: Watt, Me Worry?  Sprint Contest Team

Remarks:  Great time!  See you in another one.  Next time I'm gonna go
          faster.

This is to certify that in this contest I have operated my transmitter within
the limitations of my license and have observed fully the rules and
regulations of the contest:

Signature  ___David R. Andersen, KK9W_______________    Date  _Feb 11, 1996__

Mailing Address:                 EMAIL Address:
David R. Andersen, KK9W          kk9w@uiowa.edu
2761 Lakeview Dr. NE
Solon, IA 52333