No subject

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: No subject
From: kc4zv@iquest.com (Greg Richard KC4ZV)
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 1996 21:40:04 -0600 (CST)
IT WAS LIKE A CONTEST ONLY DIFFERENT....

80 METERS   89
40 METERS   68
20 METERS   45
 TOTALS    202  X   44    = 8,888

HIGH POWER    80 METER DIOPLE AT 85'   40 METER DIPOLE AT 85'
40 METER LOOP  ADN  A3 TRIBANDER AT 28'.

I'VE got to stop ending up in my own little world listening to the
contest going on trying to find somebody to work. it usually starts when
i call somebody, get beat out and don't find another station quickly.
I end up tuning on adn on getting beat out adn not being able to find
a frequency to cq on.  What is the solution to this problem?

Thanks to matt, AE4JM ( a 15 year old extra) for the alabama mult
late on 80 meters.  Going to drop him a note in the mail and invite
him over to multi op sometime.

Lots of loud sigs here especially k1ki on 40.

next time n4kg's  state record will be history.

73's  greg