ND3A ARRL CW M/2

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: ND3A ARRL CW M/2
From: ND3A@cais.cais.com (Rob Shapiro)
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 96 16:29:45 PST
Call:  ND3A (at KF3P's)                    Country:  United States
Mode:  CW                                         Category:  Multi Two

Band     QSO   QSO PTS   PTS/Q   COUNTRIES
160           60         180           3.0               40
  80         264         792           3.0               67
  40         450       1347           3.0               77
  20         640       1920           3.0               90
  15         120         360           3.0               62
  10             5            15           3.0                 3
Totals   1539      4614            3.0            339    =    1,564,146

Operator List:  ND3A, WR3Z

Equipment Description:  KF3P's station in Damascus, MD

Club Affiliation:  Potomac Valley Radio Club

Found out a week and a half before the contest that I would be
in town, so Tyler allowed Barry and I to use his station, while
he would be one of the 40m ops at W3LPL's.  Tyler has a very
good station now and has plans for much more, so everyone
watch out when he begins operating fulltime from his station.

Barry and I still need to attempt to run more (see 20m qso totals)
and pay less attention to packet putouts.  We'll learn eventually!
Otherwise, Tyler and his wife were great hosts and like all other
contests, thouroughly enjoyed it!

73, Rob - ND3A
      Barry - WR3Z
      aka "The Joy Boyz!"