WA6KUI Claimed '96 ARRL C

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: WA6KUI Claimed '96 ARRL C
From: Ric.Painter@12.collage.isdn.net (Ric Painter)
Date: 04 Nov 96 12:59:42 -0600
CLAIMED SCORE '96 ARRL SWEEPSTAKES

Call: WA6KUI   QTH:      TN/Southeast/Delta/4
Mode: CW       Category: Single Operator LOW Power

BAND     QSO    QSO PTS   SECTIONS
 80      461      922        -
 40      272      544        -
 20      135      270        -
 15       40       80        -
-----------------------------------
Totals   908     1816       76      Score:  138,016

Power Output: 100 watts     Hours of operation: 24
Equipment Description:  450S/AT Barefoot to TA33/wires

QRM:  My best Sweeps ever--first time breaking 900 Qs
      in any contest.  Great to have VY1JA as my first
      Q/M (TU Jay).  Missed MAR & PQ.  (A MAR op ran
      stations on the frequency I abandoned during one
      of my OFF times--the only one I heard; perhaps I
      should have "sacrificed" to work this M and re-
      scheduled the OFF time?  Never heard PQ.)  MT was
      last to WAS (TU AA7BG).  Had fun "running" (walk-
      ing at 14wpm) several Novices/Techs in their 40m
      sub-band after 600 Qs.  Worked more QRPers in
      this CW Sweeps than B4.  CW = No Pig Farmers! :>

73  WA6KUI (or new call by Phone Sweeps?)

ric.painter@12.collage.isdn.net