N7DD SOSB 40M HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: N7DD SOSB 40M HP
From: claver@noao.edu (Chuck Claver)
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 96 10:38:27 MST
                    CQ WORLD WIDE DX CONTEST -- 1996

      Call: N7DD (op NJ6D)           Country:  United States
      Mode: CW                       Category: SO 40M (hp)

     Totals   1005     2856     2.84     34     100  =>  382,704

Equipment Description:

FT1000MP + 8877
3-L full size Yagi @110ft, 3-L KLM Yagi @70ft, + beverages

Soap Box:

Looking at the mults from other 40M SOSB entries I feel like I must have
missed something.  Live and learn I supose.

Club Affiliation: sadxa

               Chuck Claver NJ6D