KN4T SCORE: ARRL DX CW (S/O, Low Power)

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: KN4T SCORE: ARRL DX CW (S/O, Low Power)
From: ac1o@gate.net (Walter Deemer)
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 1997 17:43:01 -0500
KN4T (S/O, Low Power)

160:   16 x  15
 80:  114 x  45
 40:  355 x  76
 20:  464 x  78
 15:  189 x  66
 10:   29 x  13
-------------
TOT: 1167 x 293 for 1,025,793 points

Looks like I narrowed the gap between myself and Low Power King K7SV to 40
Q's and 10 mults.  I'm taking this as a Moral Victory (I'm older than he is,
one hop further from EU, and using a Mosley PRO-96 that the experts love to
hate) -- although I'm sure Larry is even happier with his well-deserved Real
Victory and all the wallpaper he'll get from it (we're in the same ARRL
Division...)

-- Walt, KN4T