[3830] KK5GT cq 160 cw lp/so

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] KK5GT cq 160 cw lp/so
From: tv4029wx@khbs-khog.com (Steve Gibbs)
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 1997 18:07:38 -0800
                           1997 CQ 160 METER CONTEST

     Call used: KK5GT                                          Location: 07

     Category: Single Op Single Band      Mode: CW              Power: 150W

     Callsign of Operator: KK5GT

     If multi-operator, show calls of all operators and loggers:

     Exchanged Information: KK5GT RST 07

     Hours of Operation: 11:04

     band      QSOs     points
     _________________________
     160        208        479
     _________________________
     TOTAL      208        479   X   51 multipliers  =  24,429

     In retrospect, this was my final on air appearance with
     the KK5GT call.  It has been a good one and I will miss
     it.  However, it still did not allow me the antenna or
     the ears to hear Alaska or North Dakota.  Still missing
     those for WAS.  There's always next year.  Like all efforts
     from the radio ranch, not much of a score, but a heck
     of a lot of fun.

     Name: Steve Gibbs                     Call: KK5GT
           22 Aberdeen Ct
           Ft Smith, AR  72908