[3830] NT4DX - ARRL DX SSB - SOLP (like it matters!)

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NT4DX - ARRL DX SSB - SOLP (like it matters!)
From: aa4ga@dayton.akorn.net (Lee Hiers, AA4GA)
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 1997 03:33:35 +0000
             ARRL DX PHONEY SUMMARY SHEET

    Callsign Used : NT4DX
         Operator : AA4GA

         Category : S/O - Low Power

             Time : A couple of hours or so

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Countries

   40SSB       5           5         15         5
   20SSB      50          50        150        29
   15SSB      25          25         75         7

 Totals       80          80        240        41

    Final Score = A whopping 9,840 points.

Decided to turn the radio on with a couple of hours to go in the
contest and play around with the club call a little.  It really went
better than I thought it would, so the call will most likely be there
in WPX!

Only went to 40 at the request of some multi-op Caribbean
stations...several moving folks...I suppose condx were bad, eh?

--
Lee Hiers, AA4GA
Cornelia, GA

The "Hoot on the Hooch" Trout Unlimited Banquet is 3-15-97
for more information, see http://www.geocities.com/yosemite/5696