[3830] WA7BNM SSB Sprint LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] WA7BNM SSB Sprint LP
From: bhorn@hornucopia.com (Bruce Horn)
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 1998 23:21:45 -0700 (MST)
              North American Sprint - SSB

Call: WA7BNM
Location: S.Calif
Low Power

Band   QSOs
---------------------------
 75     70    0238Z - 0359Z
 40     87    0107Z - 0237Z
 20     79    0000Z - 0105Z
---------------------------
       236  x  39  =  9,204

Comments:
Had my best QSO total ever in this contest, but found out after the contest
that   I missed a bunch of multipliers (worked what I heard). Congrats to
Mike, K5NZ, for once again winning our duel -- multipliers are worth a lot
of Qs.

Was pleasantly surprised by my results on 75m -- others actually heard my
CQs. The main thing I like about this contest is that your score is not
dependent on finding a nice clear run frequency to sit on for hours at a
time. The continual frequency changes are great.

Finally, whether Dan, AD6DO, used 150W or 200W (as he says in his posting),
his score was great!

73 de Bruce, WA7BNM   (bhorn@hornucopia.com)