[3830] K6LA CW Sprint

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] K6LA CW Sprint
From: KWIDELITZ@delphi.com (KWIDELITZ@delphi.com)
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 1998 12:02:59 -0500 (EST)
                  1998 NCJ NORTH AMERICAN SPRINT

     Call used: K6LA                                           Location: CA
     Category: Single Op All Band         Mode: CW              Power: 1500
     Callsign of Operator: K6LA

     Exchanged Information: K6LA nr KEN CA

     Hours of Operation: 03:59

     band      QSOs     points
      80         85         85
      40        119        119
      20        109        109
     TOTAL      313        313   X   44 multipliers  =  13,772

     Club or Team Name: SCCC#1

     Comments:

     My personal best including a best hour, the first, of 89.
     Also made 12 Qs in 5 minutes near the start. Really had
     the rhythm. Heard KP3 and VE5 on 40 but couldn't find them
     again for the only mults heard not worked. Missed the usually
     easy NM & SD. And then came the last hour and I died again.
     I don't know what I do differently in that last hour, apart
     from being on 80 meters. Anyone note my relative signal
     strength on 80?

73. Ken, K6LA - Ken Six Los Angeles, KWIDELITZ@DELPHI.COM
                ex-AB6FO