[3830] AA2GS SOLP CQ 160 SSB '98

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] AA2GS SOLP CQ 160 SSB '98
From: aa2gs@cathtel.com (Russ Connors)
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 1998 22:00:16 -0500

--------------29515604248

Wasn't planning on a serious effort but starting Saturday evening I got
more interested. Thanks everyone for the Qs.

--------------29515604248

                        CQ 160 METER CONTEST           1998

      Call: AA2GS                    Country:  United States (223)
      Mode: SSB                      Category: Single Operator Low Power
      Hrs On: 6 (CT time)

               QSO   QSO PTS  STATES COUNTRIES

     Totals    228     491      43       4    =   23,077

Equipment Description:   TS850SAT;   Antenna: 1/2 wl inverted V up abt 40 ft

Club Affiliation:   Hudson Valley Contesters & DX Club

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               Russ Connors  AA2GS
               10950 Taylor Mill Rd.
               Independence, KY 41051