[3830] N2TX 160 Meter SSB Score 6 Hours

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] N2TX 160 Meter SSB Score 6 Hours
From: n2tx@i-2000.com (Mike Anderson)
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 1998 22:49:18 -0500
--------------47BC6CC3502EA422D1C11F91

                      CQ 160 METER CONTEST -- 1998

      Call: N2TX                     Country:  United States
      Mode: SSB                      Category: Single Unlimited

               QSO   QSO PTS  STATES COUNTRIES

     Totals    294     827      49      22    =   58,717

Equipment Description: FT-1000MP, ALPHA 91 B INVERTED L

Comments: Figured I'd tune up my ears for a more serious run next weekend.
The QRM was Big here. Sorry about all that called and I couldn't dig out.
Stations Cq'ing from 1803 to 1960 which is about as full as this band gets.
Best DX was C42A and LX9UN calling me. Not bad for a hunk of wire
Mike

Club Affiliation: YCCC

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               Mike Anderson  N2TX