[3830] VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE !!!!!!!

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE !!!!!!!
From: floydjr@interpath.com (Jimmy R. Floyd)
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 1998 19:54:55 -0400
As everyone knows, this weekend is the ARRL DX Phone contest. Presently
I am doing the ARRL CW contest also. This is a note to plead with you!!!
If you send me a score, PLEASE make sure it says phone or cw. I am also
doing the WPX Rtty and the CQWW 160 so marking which contest you are
reporting is VERY IMPORTANT !!!

I will do the ARRL DX Phone just like I did CW so that is your guideline.
Just remember NO ATTACHMENTS and please put your class on your score.

Thank you for your cooperation !!!

73 Jim

           * Jimmy R. Floyd  (Jim)   Thomasville, NC                *
           * Amateur Call:              >> K4ZAM <<                 *
           * Internet Address:          >> floydjr@interpath.com << *
           * Club:                      >> PVRC <<                  *