[3830] N2NL/KH2 IOTA RAW SCORE

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] N2NL/KH2 IOTA RAW SCORE
From: n2nl@netpci.com (Dave Mueller)
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 1998 13:16:26 -0700
Here's a pretty close but still rough estimate of my score.
I logged with CT and a scratch pad to record IOTA numbers,
so I wont know for sure until I sit down with the log and enter
all the numbers.

Call: N2NL/KH2                Country: Guam OC-026
catagory:  Single op, CW only, limited (12 hours)
hours operated: 12

operated from my home station.

band   qso's   mults
40        40       10
20       469       29
15       449       25
________________
total QSO's: 958   total mults: 64   qso points: 6809

score estimate: 435,776

Kenwood 930, LA-1000 (500W), R7000 vertical, A3 tribander atop
a water pipe (up 7 meters)

I got on with the expectation I would work a few guys, the activity
would die, and I would go to bed (1200Z is 10PM local).  Well, 15m
opened to Europe, and 7 1/2 hours later I finally had to turn the rig
off
(5:30AM), with stations still calling.  Had 7 straight hours with the
rate
over 100/hr.  I mostly had to work split up 1, because I often had
75-100
europeans calling me at a time!  So many it slowed my rate down because
Id only get a pertial call, and had a difficult time getting the rest of
the call
because others wouldn't shut up.  Overall, though, I had the biggest
pileup
and most fun I've had playing radio since I got to KH2.  I just love
running
Europe, especially since its a difficult path from here.

73, Dave n2nl/kh2
PS....please QSL via W2YC. I dont have any QSLs with me and must
foward everything I recieve to him!