[3830] LY2KW EUHFC CW HP SCORE

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] LY2KW EUHFC CW HP SCORE
From: levikuto@omnitel.net (Arunas, LY2IJ)
Date: Thu, 06 Aug 1998 20:04:38 +0000
                           EUROPEAN HFC SUMMARY SHEET

    Callsign Used : LY2KW
         Operator : LY2KW

         Category : SINGLE OP MULTI BAND CW ONLY

 Default Exchange : 599 82

             Name : Gintas Sakenas
          Address : PO Box 2237
   City/State/Zip : 2050 Vilnius
          Country : Lithuania

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Zones
   80CW      130         129        258        43
   40CW      176         176        352        45
   20CW      143         143        286        48
   15CW       35          35         70        24
   10CW       27          27         54        20
 Totals      511         510       1020       180

    Final Score = 183600 points.

 Soapbox Comments

 You don't really seem to have more than 200W and a piece
 of wire 10m long to have fun in a Contest like this. Thanks
 for contacts everyone.

 I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
established
 for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct and true to the
best
 of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards
Committee.