[3830] K7SV NAQP CW SO SCORE

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] K7SV NAQP CW SO SCORE
From: lvschim@1bigred.com (Larry Schimelpfenig)
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 1998 15:59:08 -0400
                      1998 NCJ NORTH AMERICAN QSO PARTY

     Call used: K7SV                                           Location: VA

     Category: Single Op All Band         Mode: CW              Power: 100W

     Callsign of Operator: K7SV

     If multi-operator, show calls of all operators and loggers:

     Exchanged Information: K7SV LARRY VA

     Hours of Operation: 09:46

     band      QSOs     points    mults
     ----------------------------------
     160         42        42       21
      80         97        97       33
      40        175       175       46
      20        164       164       46
      15         94        94       38
      10         28        28       16
     ----------------------------------
     TOTAL      600       600      200      SCORE: 120,000

     Club or Team Name: POCO

     Comments: It seems like I was changing bands a lot more
        this year than last, but that may be because activity
        seemed down a bit. I think I psyched myself out by
        looking at last years scores before starting. I got
        sleepy towards the end and comparing my rate with
        past years certainly didn't give me the rush I needed!
        While the numbers didn't look good, I didn't find the
        bands to be that bad. In the mid-Atlantic area 80 and
        160 weren't that noisy for Aug. Worked K0RF for my
        last Q on 160. Q # 600 mult # 200 for an even 120K!