[3830] K7SV CW SPRINT HP SO SCORE

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] K7SV CW SPRINT HP SO SCORE
From: lvschim@1bigred.com (Larry Schimelpfenig)
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 1998 20:39:19 -0400
                         1998 NCJ NORTH AMERICAN SPRINT

     Call used: K7SV                                           Location: VA

     Category: Single Op All Band         Mode: CW              Power: 1500

     Callsign of Operator: K7SV operating from NJ4F

     If multi-operator, show calls of all operators and loggers:

     Exchanged Information: K7SV nr LARRY VA

     Hours of Operation: 03:59

     band      QSOs     points
     -------------------------
      80         77         77
      40        100        100
      20        114        114
     -------------------------
     TOTAL      291        291   X   42 multipliers  =  12,222

     Club or Team Name: Will Billy Fower

     Comments: As a result of always feeling that I've been beat about
     the head after operating the sprints with low power, I decided
     there wasn't much point in continuing to do so a few years ago.
     AG9A's comments about his low power efforts in the results from
     last years September CW event pretty much says it all. Steve NJ4F
     was gracious enough to allow me to use his station for this
     contest. With full power, this contest is fun! My goal was to
     break 300 Qs and I should have done so, but fell a little short.
     I hope I learned enough to do so in the next one if condx are as
     good as during this one. Mults that I heard but missed, were
     MT and VE3. Thanks to Steve and Caroline for their hospitality
     during various contests.

73 de Larry K7SV in VA