[3830] Sprint CW - K1TO

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] Sprint CW - K1TO
From: k4oj@ij.net (Jim White, K4OJ)
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 1998 22:01:35 -0400
..as the dust settles, and everyone sees Dan has kicked serious butt
again..he adds:

"As the newly-elected President of the Florida Contest Group, it looks
like I'll have to fend off WI9WI (Monica)  ;<)"

.....since when did the job get interns!

Congratulations Dan, and also note the following other FCG officers are:

VP - WC4E
VP-FQP - WD4AHZ
Sec'y - N4DL
Treas - AJ4Y

Sorry I missed the party...looks like the big party in November may be
pretty awesome...Southeastern Division should be
simmering..............anyone know if there are any KP2/KP4 planned
operations for SS CW?

73,

Jim, K4OJ
k4oj@ij.net

Only 2 months until Sweepstakes CW, make sure you work me so you will not
miss the elusive South Floirda multiplier!

Proud member of the Florida Contest Group - visit our website at:
http://www.4w.com/deemer/fcg.htm

The Florida Contest Group sponsors the Florida QSO Party, check out the FQP
website@:
http://home1.gte.net/wd4ahz/fcg/ssqp.htm