[3830] W5SB 160 multi.

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] W5SB 160 multi.
From: bdenton@tenet.edu (Bill Denton)
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 1999 10:47:52 -0800
Call used: W5SB
Multi op: KK5LD, W5MJ, W5BA, N1NL, K1OJ, W5SB
Location: Houston Texas
Power: 1500w

337 X 49 domestic X 4 DX mults = 39,273 points

Comments:
This was a tuff one.  We had wanted to make a serious effort but the
gulf coast of Texas was covered with thunderstorms on Friday. It was
next to imposable to hear anyone but the strongest signals.  That kinda
broke our spirit.  The guys were content to S & P most of time.  This
turned out to be a social affair.  We had about 15 guys and gals to drop
by for a visit or to take a turn at the key.

Bill Denton
W5SB