[3830] DK1NO CQWW 160M CW Multi Op

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] DK1NO CQWW 160M CW Multi Op
From: stefan-von.baltz@student.uni-tuebingen.de (Stefan von Baltz, DL1IAO)
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 18:13:01 +0100 (MET)
                      CQ 160 METER CONTEST -- 1999

      Call:  DK1NO                    Country:  Fed. Rep. of Germany
      Mode:  CW                       Category: Multi Single

               QSO   QSO PTS  STATES COUNTRIES

     Totals    922    5406      36      67    =   556,818

                QSO      %

North America   216    22.5
South America     0     0.0
Europe          710    73.9
Asia             33     3.4
Africa            1     0.1
Oceania           1     0.1

All reports sent were 599 DL, unless otherwise noted.

Operator List:  DK1NO, DL1IAO, DL2CC

Equipment Description:  2x TS930
                        CT v9.23

                        37m toploaded shunt-fed tower
                          + Reflectors NW, NE, SE

                        3 Beverages (6 directions)
                          + phased 2x 300m Beverage (NW)

Club Affiliation:  Bavarian Contest Club (BCC)

Comments:

All the antenna improvements, both on TX and RX side, made it a
thrilling weekend!  However we missed T7, JX and some Asian Multipliers.
Sorry to ZS6EZ who called us for 15 minutes without raising our attention.
We sure needed that QSO, Chris.  YV and XE were loud, but no way to break
thru the wall of US-stations from here.

Also interesting to hear other central Europeans (even DL) running
W/VE at completely different times than we did with probably the same
QSO total.

CU next year!

Stefan
DL1IAO@contesting.com